Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Counting My Blessings

I'm Counting My Blessings Today!

I am blessed that hubby's knee is on the mend and got the okay from his Dr yesterday, so he's driving himself to work this morning, first time in two weeks. No crutches. Yay!

I am blessed with a wonderful husband and fantastic kids.

I am blessed by our ever changing view of the mountains right behind our home.



I was blessed to spend time at  the Winter Jam Concert with two of my daughters on Friday night.
 It was an amazing concert and Toby Mac was well worth waiting for.


I am blessed that I had to put the heating on this morning for the first time this year, which means the cooler weather is on it's way. Fall has arrived. :D

I am blessed with wonderful friends and love making new friends.

Hope you are all having a blessed week my friends. What are you being blessed with today?

xxxxx



1 comment:

  1. I love this positive attitude! I must count my blessings too, i've beencomplainong too much lately.

    I also like your pictures of the mountains. What a spectacular view to enjoy every day!

    I'm happy to hear your husband is doing better.

    Enjoy the rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete