Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lesson Learned



I learned a few valuable lessons yesterday and I've been mulling them over ever since. I wasted quite a long time writing my post only to press the wrong button and have everything disappear into thin air never to be seen again. I was so upset and no matter what I did I couldn't make it come back. I had spent two hours of my time with nothing to show for it. So I had to start all over again..... and I didn't put quite as much detail into it as I wanted because I was very frustrated to say the least and had lots of other things that I needed to get accomplished beside sitting at my computer all day.

 


       1.      Don't wait so long in between each post (even if I'm super busy).
       2.      Do not try to cram a whole months worth of posts into one. (it takes way too long!).
       3.      Don't forget to add things that you wanted to post, like important photo's that might lead 
                into another post.
       4.      Press the SAVE button thingy at the top now and again. (Yes, important must do NOW.)
       5.      Don't try to delete the photo's in your download file because...................................      
                 YOU LOOSE THE ENTIRE POST!!!!!!!!

Yes, that's what happened yesterday morning!  :(


I have well and truly learned my lesson. Thanks for joining me this morning. 


P.S. I didn't have to start all over again. I'm one very happy camper.



No comments:

Post a Comment